Well, Hello Tula Pink!!


I'm a huge fan of quilt kits...I love that someone else has taken the time to coordinate my fabrics and I get to spend my time cutting, piecing and quilting it all together!

So when I heard Tula Pink was offering a quilt kit through Craftsy and a mystery pattern was being offered, I didn't hesitate and purchased.

I was not dissappointed!

Craftsy workshop was full of pictures, directions were easy to follow and best part was Tula Pink herself was rooting us on through the journey. 



Tula Pink's fabric line Fox Field is beautiful, full of fresh colorful modern prints.
I love how she throws in a few solid fabrics to match.
I think it helps tone down the busy fabrics and gives a nice space for some machine quilting to pop up through the quilt top.


The original long arm quilter who worked on Tula's quilt was the amazing talented Angela Walters.

I alternated designs in the diamond log strips with some ruler work with a fill and a freehand curvy whimsical feather.

The middle diamond was a computer design that fit perfectly!
I think everyone knows I appreciate both worlds freehand quilting with computer quilting.


Love those little puffy pillows crosshatching creates.


Quilting on solid fabrics can also show up some wiggles in my freehand up and downs.
But I think it gives it character!

Labeled, bound and ready to be loved!