Swoon Sixteen with Hello Darling

I Swooned again!
My first Swoon was made in 2011.


Usually making a quilt pattern once is good enough for me, but I vowed I would love to make another Swoon quilt.
This time around I made the smaller block version...Swoon Sixteen.
The cutting of the fabrics takes the most time and after that the blocks grow like weeds on the design wall.


 An aqua sash is always my favorite!
The fabric is Moda Hello Darling by Thimble Blossoms.


For the quilting I just wanted texture.






Who wouldn't want a checkerboard sash that looks and feels like tiny puffy pillows that could go on for days!


The quilting texture really shined with the lights dimmed. 


A view of the backside.



A glimpse of the newest addition to my family...my 7 month old Maltese.


Topped the quilt off with a beautiful striped binding.


Best part of finishing a quilt is getting to start a new one without any guilt!