Fig Tree Avalon Charm Quilt


I recently enjoyed a mini sew-cation.
I've been trying to clean out my sewing room to find direction for my fabric stash.
It's a little overwhelming with sooo much fabric and tons of precuts that are collecting dust.
Took the plunge and broke open an old favorite charm pack from Fig Tree Avalon collection.
Cut the charms into fours for the sashing, used Moda solid fabric for the blocks and added the coordinating border fabric.
Voile...a fun size quilt.



Love how the solid blocks are able to showcase some fun quilting designs.
Which is another win win...not only am I a collector of quilt fabric, I also love to collect quilt designs.
But I never seem to be able to utilize them on quilts that come across my longarm.


Just adding a simple crosshatch to sashing squares adds enough texture. 




Fun swirls and a pinned striped piano key for the borders.






I already have another quilt in the works with Moda The Good Life.