Modern Building Blocks Quilt

I finished piecing my Modern Building Blocks Quilt.
I bought my quilt kit from my favorite quilt shop...Fat Quarters Shop.
The service is always very friendly and super quick.

The quilt pattern suggests piecing the big blocks first and work your way through.  

36" blocks
18" blocks
12" blocks
6" blocks

The segments came together very easily!


Starting to look more like a quilt!



Finished at nice size of 84"x96"


I'll be honest...I loved piecing these blocks!!!
Two blocks were a bit challenging but with some patience they were easily accomplished.
Except for one block that I even pieced twice and still wouldn't come out to the correct size. 
Pain in the you know what!
The good thing is only my long arm quilter and I will know which block I had trouble with. ;-)