A little Tula Pink quilt

I love quilting for others, because I get as much enjoyment as if it's my own project!

But sometimes it's a good feeling to finish one of my own quilts, even if it's a small one.
I had a few equilateral triangles in these solid colors with nothing in mind.
Finally decided to piece them together and use some Tula Pink fabric to tie them all together.
I have to say...equilateral triangles look so fancy but piecing them together takes some practice.
Without my AccuQuilt Studio cutter I don't think I would have finished, because it cuts the tips off and makes them easier to line up.

My plan was to longarm a new allover design, but after getting it loaded on the Innova I opted to do some quick freehand custom quilting.

I added a few new curved longarm rulers to my collection.
This one is the BFF from The Quilted Pineapple...it was perfect for this 4" triangle.
I have small hands and sometimes I don't like how bulky a ruler can be, so this one works great.

For the white diamonds I used my Deloa Jone's straight ruler.
I've always been a huge fan of Deloa Jone's rulers, curved and straight edge.


Some may think all rulers are the same, which they are but what I look for are the markings on the rulers to help make lining them up to register points easier.


I have to thank my son for video taping me and having a steady hand for these fun photos. 


I'm still a knot and bury kind of gal.


A quick quilt full of ruler work and some fun freehand quilting was just what I needed.


The backing is just as fun as the front.